Travel with Tri-S: Study, Serve, Share
Dates: May 9-18, 2023
Explore the beauty and splendor of one of the sunniest countries in the world, Greece! Tour the sights of Athens and experience the Acropolis, Temple of Zeus, Panathenaic Stadium, and many more historical sites. Enjoy a cruise and overnight stay on the island of Hydra, as well as tour the cities of Corinth, Olympia, and Delphi on the Peloponnese Peninsula. Join us on this experience of a lifetime as you learn about modern and ancient Greece!
The itinerary and program details are subject to change. Additional expenses may include a passport, visa, immunizations/vaccinations, departure tax, baggage fees, transportation to and from the departure city, trip cancellation insurance, some meals, and personal expenses.
- Tuesday, May 9: Team departs U.S.
- Wednesday, May 10: Arrive in Athens, Orientation, Acropolis, Ancient Agora, Mars Hill
- Thursday, May 11: Athens Refugee Ministry
- Friday, May 12: Athens Refugee Ministry
- Saturday, May 13: Hydra island, overnight in Hydra
- Sunday, May 14: Church in Hydra, Transfer to Athens
- Monday, May 15: Delphi day trip
- Tuesday, May 16: Corinth day trip
- Wednesday, May 17: Poseidon temple, Olympic stadium, Final team dinner
- Thursday, May 18: Team Returns to the U.S.
- February 1: Application & $300 non-refundable deposit due
- February 7: First group meeting & signed, color copy of your passport due to your leader
- March 10: $1,500 due
- April 7: $2,400 (or remaining balance) due