Thank you for your interest in sharing opportunities with Anderson University students and alumni! We are happy to facilitate your connection to AU talent through career fairs, on-campus recruiting, information sessions, lunch & learns, classroom presentations, and more! We also invite you to make a free account on Handskake. Once approved for an account, you can post jobs to be shared with AU students and alumni!
Annual Workshops & Fairs
For full details on our annual career events including dates, locations, and times see our interactive calendar or contact the Center for Career and Calling. Note: Employer recruiters must register to attend any of the career fairs Anderson University hosts or participates in.
Experiential Learning Partners
If you or your organization would like to learn more about becoming an experiential learning partner with the Center for Career & Calling and/or other departments on our campus to create job shadowing, informational interviews, volunteer work, or other experiential learning opportunities on our campus or at your organizational site, please contact the Center for Career & Calling.
On-Campus Recruiting Opportunities
In order to request a recruiting visit or post a job for our students or alums, all employers must first register and be approved for a free account on Handshake.
Once this is complete, you may fill out the following request form to request a specific visit date and/or dates. After you submit your request, our office will reach out to you within 3 business days. Please note, we do not allow recruiters on campus during the first week of classes, finals week, or school holidays/breaks.
On-Campus Recruiting Request Form
If you have difficulty accessing the information above, please try the full version.
Job Posting Policies
While we highly value employer partnerships, we ask that all job/internship postings adhere to professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing, and selection processes and standards. We do not accept postings from the following:
- Third party recruiters who cannot disclose the employer they represent
- Employers posting full-time positions which do not require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Employers posting internships which do not require students pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a pay rate lower than minimum wage (internships may be non-paid or stipend per federal policies)
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment with direct supervision of interns
All job and internship postings are subject to approval. The CCC reserves the final right to determine the appropriateness of postings included on RCL. If you have any non-degree positions or part-time positions that are not directly relevant to a student’s pursuit of a bachelor’s degree, please contact Human Resources. To post your position, please utilize your Handshake account. All employment professionals participating in AU On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) are required to work within the framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing, and selection standards. By paying your invoice and/or coming to campus for your information session, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to each of these policies:
- NACE Principles for Professional Practice
- Policies of Anderson University
- U.S. Department of Labor FLSA Guidelines (as related to paid vs. unpaid internships)
- The guidelines of the Center for Career & Calling as listed above