Pep Band or Drumline Activity Award
Eligible recipients of the Pep Band or Drumline Activity Scholarship will receive a total of $1,000 annually toward the cost of tuition at Anderson University. This award pertains only to traditional undergraduate students and transfer students who take part in the AU Pep Band or Drumline through the School of Music, Theatre, and Dance (SMTD).
Scholarship: This is a $1,000 scholarship, renewable up to four years (eight semesters) and stackable on top of other gift aid (not to exceed full tuition).
- Must be a traditional, full-time, undergraduate student of Anderson University.
- Transfer students are eligible.
- Must actively participate in Pep Band or Drumline as defined by the SMTD dean.
- Must audition and be selected by the SMTD faculty.
- Must enroll in a designated Pep Band/Drumline class.
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.