Indiana Latino Institute Scholarship
Anderson University has partnered with the Indiana Latino Institute (ILI) to provide a full-tuition scholarship to students who are part of the ILI Education Program. Filing FAFSA is not required for this scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support to undergraduate students who have financial need and to support Anderson University’s goal of promoting a diverse student body, which is key to its educational mission to build an extraordinary, diverse student population, representative of God’s Kingdom all around the world. Each applicant’s qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
Award: This is a full-tuition scholarship available to traditional undergraduate, first-time freshman students.
- Must participate in the ILI Education Program for one year before applying to be an Anderson University ILI Scholar.
- Must attend ILI Latino Education Summit before applying to be an ILI Scholar.
- Must have a 3.75 high school GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Must participate in ILI Coaching program during the duration of the scholarship.
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.