Indiana Latino Institute Scholarship
Anderson University has partnered with the Indiana Latino Institute (ILI) to provide a full-tuition scholarship to students who are part of the ILI Education Program. The goal of the ILI is to increase the number of Latino high school and college graduates in Indiana through college preparation, retention, and completion by providing a variety of opportunities such as coaching, workshops, and hands-on experience in the workplace.
Award: This is a full-tuition scholarship available to traditional undergraduate, first-time freshman students.
- Must participate in the ILI Education Program for one year before applying to be an Anderson University ILI Scholar.
- Must attend ILI Latino Education Summit before applying to be an ILI Scholar.
- Must have a 3.75 high school GPA on a 4.0 scale, and qualify for the Anderson University Edwards Scholarship.
- Must participate in Academic Honors Day interviews (by invitation only; scholars selected by interview committee).
- Must have documented, ongoing community service involvement.
- Apply to AU using our application or common app.
- Become an admitted student.
- Create your scholarship profile.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.