At Anderson University, the institution values students with diverse backgrounds. This scholarship is intended to help continue and build extraordinary students during their four years at AU.
This is a scholarship of $2,500 per year, renewable over four years.
– Application, essay, and interview are required.
– Describe your faith experience.
– Describe your academic experience. Why do you want to be at Anderson University?
– Must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA.
– Students must agree to speak and inspire future students at a Hispanic/Latino Scholarship Dinner.
– To be eligible, students must be at least one-quarter Hispanic/Latino. Hispanic/Latino is an ethnic, not a racial category.
– Per the National Hispanic Recognition Program, the student must have ancestors from at least one of these countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, Uruguay, or Venezuela.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.
Please contact email@example.com with any media requests.