The Anderson University study body, along with its faculty and staff, is made up of people who represent diverse backgrounds, cultures, and life experiences. The Hispanic/Latino Scholarship is available for Hispanic/Latino students, and is intended to support AU’s efforts to continue to build an extraordinary, diverse student population, representative of God’s Kingdom all around the world.
Award: This is a scholarship of $2,500 per year, renewable over four years.
- Application, interview, and essay are required:
- Describe your faith experience.
- Describe your academic experience. Why do you want to be at Anderson University?
- Must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Students must agree to speak and inspire future students at a Hispanic/Latino Scholarship Dinner.
- To be eligible, students must be at least one-quarter Hispanic/Latino. Hispanic/Latino is an ethnic, not a racial category.
- Per the National Hispanic Recognition Program, the student must have ancestors from at least one of these countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, Uruguay, or Venezuela.
How to Apply: