Center for Leadership Development Scholarship
The mission of the Center for Leadership Development (CLD), located in Indianapolis, Ind., is “to foster the advancement of minority youth in Central Indiana as future professional, business, and community leaders by providing experiences that encourage personal development and educational attainment.”
Through this scholarship, Anderson University acknowledges the success and readiness of the students who have been a part of the CLD since middle school or high school.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is Nov. 21.
Award: Full-tuition scholarship (renewable over fours years; combined with merit scholarship)
- Must be an existing member of the Center for Leadership Development prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA.
- Must meet additional qualifications as listed on the scholarship application.
How to apply:
- Apply to AU using our application or common app.
- Become an admitted student.
- Create your scholarship profile.