RN to BSN completion
School of Nursing & Kinesiology
Would you like to complete your degree by turning your RN license into a BSN? If so, the Anderson University RN to BSN completion program may be the right one for your professional goals. With some hospitals requiring nurses to hold a bachelor’s degree, many nurses are choosing to continue their education, opening the door to more opportunities within the field.
If you’re an RN seeking increased responsibility, a move into leadership, or a new role within the healthcare industry, the RN to BSN program can get you there. With courses offered 100% online, we’ll accommodate your work-life schedule and bring you to BSN completion in 12 to 24 months.
RN to BSN
The RN to BSN completion program has two start dates each year — one in the fall, and one in the spring. You can choose to take classes on a full-time or part-time basis to best fit your work-life schedule.
Distinct to AU’s completion program, our students have the ability to choose a cognate within their course plan. The cognate is an area of concentration within the program that allows students to focus on a particular area of interest, such as health and wellness, leadership, or business.
This program takes into account any earned credits from a student’s ASN. Combined with the 30 credit hours required for the completion program, any remaining hours can be put toward the chosen cognate/area of concentration to meet the total 120 credit-hour requirement for completion.
- Graduate with a BSN degree in 12 to 24 months.
- Graduate with a BSN plus credits earned toward AU’s MBA if chosen as a cognate.
- 100% online
- No required prerequisite courses
- Flexible accommodations for any schedule
- Credit for work-life experience
- Interactive coursework
- Regular access and relationship development with professors
- Cognates in focus areas like health and wellness, leadership, or business
We’ll schedule an orientation for you (virtual or in-person) before the start of the program, to:
- Meet our faculty.
- Learn more about the program.
- Get any final questions answered.
- Prepare you for your new adventure!
Ready to Get Started?
- Apply with us below.
- Within the application, add the email addresses of two people who will complete a recommendation form for you (one personal, one professional), and the form will be automatically sent to those individuals.
- Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have your official transcripts sent to email@example.com.
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive a curated list of programs to explore for your college career.