FIRST® Robotics Scholarship
Eligible recipients of the FIRST® Robotics Scholarship will receive a total of $1,000 annually toward the cost of tuition at Anderson University. This award pertains only to traditional undergraduate students and transfer students who declare an engineering major within AU’s School of Science and Engineering.
Award: This is a $1,000 scholarship, renewable over four years (eight semesters) and stackable on top of other gift aid (not to exceed full tuition).
- Must be a traditional, first-year, or transfer undergraduate student including students that do not or are not eligible to file a FAFSA.
- Must have participated in a FIRST® Robotics Competition (FRC®) or a FIRST® Tech Challenge (FTC®) team during high school.
- Must declare intended major in engineering by the end of the first academic year.
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.