School of Humanities & Behavioral Science Faculty
The faculty in the School of Humanities & Behavioral Science is blessed to have a strong core of faculty who are both tremendous teachers and scholars. Our faculty are committed to:
- Expert teaching. AU is a liberal arts university focused on excellence in undergraduate education.
- Providing current education in their field that trains students in the skills they need for their future profession as well as a life of faith and service.
- Working closely with students. Our faculty have ten posted office hours per week—this is about five times more than most state university faculty.
- Challenging students to do more than they ever thought they could, but providing the guidance and help that they need to thrive.
- Caring about students as individuals and not as nameless, faceless numbers.
- Taking a meaningful faith journey that integrates faith and learning.
- Providing experiential learning opportunities that connect the classroom with the profession.
- Professional expertise. When you get to AU you will be trained by the best.