- Anderson University Personnel Driving Policy [PDF]
- Motor Pool Policies [PDF]
- Motor Pool Rules and Emergency Procedures [PDF]
- TripDirect Instructions [PDF]
The Anderson University Personnel Driving Policy establishes requirements for the safe operation of University vehicles by students, guests, faculty and staff. The policy applies to all University-owned or leased vehicles, rental vehicles and personal vehicles used in connection with University-related activities. You must be an approved driver in order to drive on behalf of Anderson University.
In order to become an authorized driver, you must be 18 years of age or older, have held a valid U.S. driver’s license for at least one year, and have acceptable driving records. Authorization is valid for one year only. To apply for driver authorization or renew your existing authorization, please see options below:
For faculty, staff and students, please log onto AccessAU HR to update your form. The form can be found as follows:
- Web page: accessau.anderson.edu/, select AccessAU HR
- AccessAU HR Navigation: Main Menu> AU Custom Folder> Driver Verification> Driver Approval Form
For campus guests, please contact Business & Auxiliary Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, or have your department supervisor contact Business in Auxiliary Services to get a link to the Campus Guest Form.
For questions about your application or current driving status, please contact Business & Auxiliary Services via email at email@example.com or phone at (765) 641-4131.