Misconduct Reporting

Anderson University is committed to fostering an institutional culture of accountability consistent with our university core value of integrity, where we hold each other to a set of moral values, shared virtues, and tradition, to biblical standards of personal behavior, and to keeping faith with university policies and standards. Therefore, all members of the Anderson University community, faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to report incidents that breach institutional integrity.

Anonymous Reports: (855) 270-3684 toll-free or reportlineweb.com/anderson


For emergency situations that pose an immediate threat to the safety of the university community, please call 3333 from any campus phone or (765) 641-3333 from any other phone.

In-progress crimes against persons should be reported immediately to 911 and to Anderson University Police/Security Services at 3333 from any campus phone or (765) 641-3333 for any other phone.

Anderson University has contracted with a third-party vendor to receive hotline calls of such reports. The line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. The misconduct reporting hotline is a confidential reporting mechanism that may be used to report the following types of issues:

  • Financial Fraud
  • Conflict of Interest
  • Sexual misconduct
  • Racial/ethnic bias or harassment
  • Violations of university policy
  • Misuse of university resources or property
  • Any serious or recurring abuse of authority
  • Public or workplace safety issues
  • Violation of any federal or state law or regulation

There are some issues that are not appropriate for reporting through the misconduct hotline. Generally, the first point of contact for students is a resident director or other student life staff; employees should contact their immediate supervisor or area vice president.

For the following concerns, internal procedures have been established.

  • Disagreement with course or teaching evaluations: contact the appropriate college or school dean. If uncertain of the appropriate dean, contact the provost’s office at (765) 641-4021.
  • Disagreement with a course grade: contact the appropriate college or school dean. You will be advised to follow the grade appeal process outlined in the catalog and the student handbook.
  • Personnel concerns including evaluations, salary or payroll issues: contact the office of human resources at (765) 641-4200.
  • Non-academic related activities including residential life and student activities issues or concerns: contact the office of the dean of students at (765) 641-4070.
  • Personal opinions of faculty or staff are not reportable on the hotline.
  • In the event of an issue or concern not listed, please contact the director of human resources at (765) 641-4133 for assistance or referral.