Weekend Open House Reinstated
We are bringing back weekend Open House Hours (with the possibility of making it the full week in the near future). The basic info is below. If you want all the details, scroll a little further.
What is Open House?
You may visit other residential buildings (dorms, suites, apartments) during specific hours. Commuters and off-campus students are invited as well.
What are the hours?
The same hours as in a “normal” year.
- Dorms and Suites
- Friday 5 p.m. – Midnight
- Saturday 1 p.m. – Midnight
- Sunday 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday/Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. – Midnight
What are the rules?
- Open House is for AU students only at this time. No outside guests.
- Masks must be worn at all times when visiting another building or hosting a visitor. You may take your mask off when in your room alone or with only your roommate.
- 6-foot distancing is required. If your friends can’t fit in your room while maintaining a 6-foot distance, you will need to move to the lobby or another larger space.
- Your door must be open at least 45 degrees when you have a visitor inside your room.