Dr. James Earl Massey Intercultural Leadership Scholarship
This scholarship is named in honor of a true servant of God, Dr. James Earl Massey. The scholarship recognizes students who have achieved academic success and have demonstrated a strong commitment to leadership and bridging cultural divides in their home communities. It is designed to expand diversity within the student leadership team at Anderson University.
Award: This scholarship typically ranges from $2,000–$4,000 a year. This scholarship application is open September 1–February 1 each academic year.
- Only first-time freshmen are eligible.
- Must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.75.
- Annual review process required for renewing the scholarship for up to an additional three years.
- Apply to AU using our application or common app.
- Become an admitted student.
- Create your scholarship profile.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.