Honors Program Scholarship
At AU, the Honors Program encourages its members to build a community and grow together during their undergraduate studies. Honors scholars are engaged in campus activities, including service and leadership roles.
Students will be competing for one of the following:
- Full-Tuition Scholarship (one recipient)
- Honors Scholarship $2,500 per year for all those students who are selected to participate in the Honors Program
- Students will receive a $1,500 scholarship for participating in the Honors Program interview process
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must qualify for the academic Edwards Scholarship.
- Must be accepted into the Anderson University Honors Program.
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.