This year’s Homecoming celebration will look different from Homecoming’s past. To consider the health and well-being of our campus community and all of you, all alumni Homecoming events are going to be virtual. However, there are still going to be opportunities to connect with your AU family and friends. We will be hosting Decade Reunions (for the Classes of 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, and 2010), virtual luminaries, an alumni concert showcase, virtual trivia night, esports competition, fall sports tribute, faculty webinars, and much more!
Since we are not going to be able to meet on campus this year, we invite you to #StillAU Homecoming! We are providing you with your very own “Stay At Home-coming” packet of printables that you can download for your own Homecoming celebration.
As we lead up to #StillAU Homecoming Weekend, click on the orange links to get access to live and pre-recorded events and other information related to this special weekend.
Friday, Oct. 16
- StillAU Faculty Webinars
- 50-year Peru Tri-S reunion hosted by HL and Sandy Baker @ 4 – 5 p.m.
- Virtual luminaries —Tune in to meet the 2020 Homecoming Court and to e-mosey through the majestic illuminated Valley, with occasional stops to hear live ensemble music from various students out of the School of Music, Theatre, and Dance. @ dusk
- Virtual trivia night @ 8 – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 17
- Virtual 5K @ all day, anytime! Post your progress on social media using the hashtag #StillAU.
- Collegians on a Computer Drinking Coffee
- Decade reunion
- Avanti Booster’s Breakfast @ 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- esports Exhibition @ 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Fall Sports: Past and Present – Experience the evolution of AU sports with this special documentary premiere. @ 2:30 p.m.
- Alumni Awards @ 4 – 5 p.m. Read bios of award winners.
- Alumni Showcase Concert – One amazing show featuring Sandi Patty, Bill Gaither and the Gaither Vocal Band, the Sidewalk Prophets, a virtual choir of 23 alumni, and many more artists. @ 7 p.m.