TO US, YOUR SUCCESS HINGES ON MORE THAN JUST AN APPLICATION.
Because we want to make sure your time at Anderson University is successful, we require some extra information before we can let you know if you're accepted.
FIRST-TIME FRESHMEN AND TRANSFER STUDENTS
The following are required to complete your admission file:
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Completed application; an online version is available at anderson.edu/apply.
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Transfer students—scores are not required if you have at least 12 transferrable college credit hours.
- Official high school transcript
- Official college transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended, regardless of hours completed or reasons for leaving.
- AccessAU—Check the status of your application file throughout the application process.
- Pay the $100 Enrollment Deposit.
- Go to MyAU (myau.anderson.edu)
- Enter your username (included in letter received via US postal mail).
- Enter password - password is Aummddyyyy (case sensitive Au and your birthdate)
- Click on the AccessAU Academics tile
- You may need to enter your username and password again (same as above)
- Once logged in, click on Self Service (found in the left column).
- Under Self Service, click on Student Center. From here, you will see all the necessary information on your application status and required materials.
- Identify your To Do List (found on the right side of the screen). A list of items we have NOT received will be located underneath your To Do List. If the list is empty, your application file is considered complete and is under review. At that point, you should expect to hear from us within a few weeks.