Here are your next steps:
- Complete the International Student Financial Aid Application
- Required for scholarship eligibility (Renewable, need-based scholarship),
- International scholarship deadline: February 1.
- Additional financial aid information.
- File the Affidavit of Support
- Supporting documentation required: Letter of employment from employer on letterhead, current Bank statements, Real Estate value, and other assets.
- Complete & submit the Report of Health History
- Must be completed before coming to campus,
- Copy of immunization records required.
- Submit the $100 enrollment deposit online or mailed to Anderson University: 1100 E. 5th St., Anderson, IN 46012.
- Please note: I-20 will not be sent until the enrollment deposit is received.
- If you have not applied for your student visa, please visit the student visa page for more information.
- Final deadline for visa process: June 1.
Additional Things to Consider: