At AU, we’re ready to see you thrive in a professional setting. Our online Bachelor of Arts in Communication degree will help you take your next step.
What you’ll love about Communication Online
Highly flexible for balancing work, family, and classes. All courses are completed online.
Mix of accelerated and full-term classes, including electives, to dive into exciting subjects and projects.
Expand on the skills you already have to stand out and share your expertise.
Invest in this one-of-a-kind program at a school that is passionate about Jesus.
At Anderson University, we want to get to know you, partner with you, and help you move forward in your career.
If you have previously earned credits, or are starting from the beginning, AU’s online communication degree may be just what you need.
This program is designed to:
- Equip you with the knowledge that will enable you to advance your career and communicate with confidence.
- Enable you to reach new audiences with the same, cohesive message.
- Develop skills you can take and expand upon in any workplace.
You will build real, applicable skills and gain hands-on experience through courses such as:
- Global Communication
- Interpersonal Communication
- Communicating through Social Media
- Professional Development and Applied Ethics
- Conflict Resolution
- Communicating within Organizations
- Communication Capstone
How to Apply
Completed application materials are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Here’s how to get started:
- Non-Refundable Enrollment Deposit (applied to tuition): $50
- Tuition Per Credit Hour: $420
- Program Hours: 36 (This number varies depending on the number of credit hours tranferred).
- Textbooks purchased independently