The cybersecurity major was established by Anderson University President John Pistole, who has a rich history in cybersecurity as former deputy director of the FBI and administrator of the TSA. The Cybersecurity Scholarship is available for two recipients who demonstrate significant interest to know and understand this crucial field of public service.
This scholarship is renewable over four years and is worth a total of $10,000 ($2,500 per year).
- Must be admitted to Anderson University as a first-time freshman student.
- Must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Must demonstrate community involvement through church, school, or other organizations.
- Must submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Must major in cybersecurity.
How to Apply: