Take the list of schools you are considering and ask the following questions:
- Is the program accredited with an international business accrediting association, such as the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs? Anderson University is fully accredited.
- How large is the faculty? We invite you to compare our 22 faculty members, their business and teaching experience and their credentials, with any faculty in any school. Learn More.
- Does the school have the program you want or the breadth to give you options if you are not sure what you want? The FSB gives you unbelievable options.
- Does the school give you multiple hands-on opportunities to learn by doing? At AU you can be on award-winning teams, work in a real public relations firm, do research for clients, work with business start-ups, start your own business, travel the world … the options are too numerous. Click for experiential opportunities.
There are a lot of good colleges and universities to choose from.
- Do you want to be part of a faith-based community where personal relationships matter?
- Do you want to experience what you are learning as you are learning it?
- At the same time, do you want to compromise business education quality?
Of course NOT! That is the point. You do not have to compromise program quality to go to a "Christian college."