Anderson, Indiana

Transfer of Credit

Mon, 2012-04-30 11:19 -- batch_migrate

Transfer of Credit

Students entering the School of Theology from other seminaries accredited by the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada will normally receive appropriate transfer of academic credit upon evaluation of an official transcript. In all cases, however, the residency requirement applies (i.e., completion of at least 24 semester hours at the Anderson University School of Theology).

School of Theology students wishing to have transcripts of their work forwarded to other institutions should submit a written request to the registrar. All financial obligations must be satisfactorily arranged before transcripts will be sent.

Students Requesting Official Transcripts regarding Seminary Course Work

Students needing official transcripts for course work completed at the Anderson University School of Theology must contact the Anderson University registrar. The link provided here gives complete detail of the process for receiving transcripts: