- Freshmen and Sophomores can get help answering their career-oriented questions while they decide which major is right for them.
- Juniors and Seniors can learn how to sculpt their last college years to best prepare them for getting a job.
- No matter which graduating class you'll be in, check out our student timeline to make sure you're making the most of your job preparation time at college.
- Looking for a job can be a challenge — where to start? View our job hunting tips to refine your résumé, learn about interviewing skills and even how to negotiate a job.
- If you don't need tips, just a point in the right direction, visit College Central Network.
- If you're still a student at AU, the Human Resources Office has several opportunities for on-campus jobs throughout the school year and during breaks.
- Finally, if you have any questions about anything on this page or on any of its links, contact Career Development Center to get more specific answers.