Families are welcome to explore these pages to learn more about the services we offer Anderson University students. In addition, please visit our office with your student when you tour our campus. We are happy to answer your questions concerning career services.
Are you too far to visit? Contact us with your question. You will receive a personalized response to your question.
Listed below are specific issues that may be of interest to you:
- Career Counseling, Assessments and Testing
- Transition to Career - a 4-year timeline for career success
- Career Fairs, Career Days, On-campus recruiting and other job hunting resources
- Answers to typical questions asked by parents…child's major have to offer?
- Getting a job after college.