Available Titles (click on titles for more information and ordering)
- Willi Krenz, European Pastor in Crosscultural Contexts
Always Looking Forward: Memories of My Adventurous Life with God
MaryAnn Hawkins and Juanita Evans Leonard, eds., A Thread of Hope
- Barry L. Callen, A Pilgrim's Progress: The Autobiography of Barry L. Callen
- Barry L. Callen, Enriching Mind & Spirit: A History of Higher Education in the Church of God (Anderson, Indiana)
- Dr. Robert A. Nicholson, So I Said Yes
- Dr. James Earl Massey, African Americans and the Church of God (Anderson, Indiana)
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, Staying on Course: A Biography of Robert H. Reardon
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, The Wisdom of the Saints
- Dr. James Earl Massey, Aspects of My Pilgrimage
- Dr. Gustav Jeeninga, Doors to Life: The Stories of Gustav Jeeninga
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, Authentic Spirituality: Moving Beyond Mere Religion
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, Confessing and Celebrating: A Tract for Transitional Times
- Dr. William C. Kostlevy and Dr. Barry L. Callen, eds., Heart of the Heritage
- Dr. Douglas E. Welch, Ahead of His Times: A Life of George P. Tasker.
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, Clark H. Pinnock: Journey Toward Renewal
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, Radical Christianity: The Believers Church Tradition in Christianity's History and Future
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, Contours of a Cause: The Theological Vision of the Church of God Movement (Anderson).
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, Guide of Soul and Mind: The Story of Anderson University.
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, ed., Faith, Learning, and Life: Views from the President's Office of Anderson University.
- Dr. Barry L. Callen, Preparing For Service: A History of Higher Education in the Church of God.
- Dr. John A. Morrison, As The River Flows: An Autobiography