The University Leadership Council: a council of student leaders from various leadership groups on campus that wish to impact and encourage those around them.
- Came into existence in 2003.
- Due to a need to have an impact in the lives of student leaders.
- Took form in the Department of Student Life as the need arose for student leadership connection.
- Composed of student leaders from various leadership positions.
- Those who wish to serve other student leaders.
- Facilitates encouragement; ranges from planning events to direct means of encouragement.
- Plan two to three events per semester.
- Provide a connection point and a time to commemorate student leaders.
- Direct encouragement of specific groups takes place through encouraging notes, special treats, and continuous relationship construction.
- To continue to mold and expand to fit the needs of those in student leadership.
- Foster growth of student leaders investing in other student leaders.
- Provide an opportunity for connection and relationship building between ULC members, student leaders, and most importantly in the strengthening and pursuit of a relationship with Jesus Christ.