Chapel/ConvocationChapel/convocation attendance is an integral part of what it means to be a student in the Anderson University community. Chapel/convocation meets every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 a.m. and is one setting in which persons from the campus community gather regularly for worship, enrichment, and community building. Speakers include campus personalities and outstanding guests from many parts of the United States and the world. Students regularly participate in music and worship leadership.
Required chapel/convocation attendance for students is an Anderson University tradition that has been maintained over the entire history of the university. It is one of the experiences on this campus that sets us apart from secular schools and many private church-related colleges. We maintain this tradition as a sign of our devotion to be a learning, worshiping community, dedicated to the integration of faith and learning.
Select the following links to view recent chapel webcasts.
- April 24, 2014: Senior Chapel
- March 4, 2014: Alumni Chapel, PC Walker (BA '03)
- Feb. 4, 2014: Rev. Jim Lyon, general director, Church of God Ministries
- Jan. 23, 2014: Dr. James L. Edwards, president, Anderson University
- Jan. 21, 2014: Dr. James Earl Massey, dean emeritus, School of Theology, Anderson University
- Dec. 5, 2013: Dr. James L. Edwards, president, Anderson University
- Nov. 12, 2013: Dr. John Perkins, president, John M. Perkins Foundation for Reconciliation & Development
- Oct. 22, 2013: Gloria Gaither, recipient of the 2013 Outstanding Music Alumni Award
- Sept. 5, 2013: Rev. Dr. Todd Faulkner, campus pastor, Anderson University
- Sept. 3, 2013: Dr. James L. Edwards, president, Anderson University