Welcome, Anderson University Parents!
We are proud to have you as members of the Anderson University community. The mission of AU is "To Educate for a life of Faith and Service in the Church and Society." To this end AU is committed to connecting students to faculty, programs, and resources that will support your son's or daughter's success. As mothers, fathers, and guardians of our more than 1,850 undergraduate students, we value your input and participation in the educational process. We believe that Anderson University's world-class opportunities will enhance your student's life and service in the world. With our strong traditions and commitment to academic and spiritual discovery, we hope that you will find the AU experience to be as meaningful for you as it is for your child.
You are a part of the Anderson University family. We hope that through this resource you will find connection to both your student and life at Anderson University. Our doors are always open to you. Feel free to send email to email@example.com or call us at (765) 641-4104.
Parent Connection Newsletter
- View the June 2015 issue of the Parent Connection
- View the May 2015 issue of the Parent Connection
- View the April 2015 issue of the Parent Connection
- View the March 2015 issue of the Parent Connection
- View the February 2015 issue of the Parent Connection
- View the January 2015 issue of the Parent Connection