Admission Process for Master's Degrees
Applying for admission to the Anderson University School of Theology is a straight-forward process. Follow the steps below to complete the application process for both residential and online master's degrees.
As you begin your preparation for ministry through a master's program, we encourage you to visit an important resource on our website, Counting the Cost of a Seminary Education.
NOTE: International Students must use the International Student Application. International students may not use the application below.
- STEP 1: Submit Application
- STEP 2: Submit Required Essays
- STEP 3: Request Transcripts and References
- STEP 4: Submit $25, non-refundable application fee
- STEP 5: Explore Financial Aid
You may find these additional pages helpful as you begin the process of applying to seminary:
- Pre-Seminary Education
- Removal of Admission Deficiencies
- International Student Admissions
- Orientation Program for Incoming Students
As your first contact with the seminary, I invite you to call or e-mail me with your admissions, financial aid, or degree questions. I would also invite you to visit us at your convenience, to experience the seminary first hand.
David L. Neidert
Director of Student Development
Anderson University School of Theology
1100 East Fifth Street, Anderson, IN 46012-3495
local: (765) 641-4526
toll-free: (800) 428-6414