Tri-S is a unique international and cross-cultural program that, by integrating service and learning, fosters spiritual, academic, and personal growth. Since Tri-S was created in 1964, more than 21,000 students have traveled around the globe, finding that their hard work and new friendships have provided a valuable gift. Students face complex and difficult situations as they deal with the reality of hunger, poverty and social injustice in our world. They are confronted with the challenge of crossing cultural boundaries to understand the world-view of others. Students participate in Tri-S to study, serve, and share. What they receive is the experience of a lifetime.
Tri-S is a unique opportunity to:
- Serve others
- Learn about different cultures
- Experience meaningful times for spiritual and personal growth
- Broaden one's global perspective
- Be involved in ministry projects that help to alleviate hunger, poverty, and illiteracy
- Experience the adventure of traveling abroad