Phone: (765) 641-3333
The Anderson University Police/Security Department is responsible for the safety of the campus. Campus police and student officers patrol the campus on foot and in patrol vehicles 24-hours a day, seven days a week. During the late evening hours officers check campus buildings, residence halls and lounges, and other places students congregate.
Campus police officers are authorized by the State of Indiana to investigate crimes, take complaints, make arrests, and to enforce federal, state and local laws, including traffic laws. Police officers are Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT’s) or have advanced First Aid First Responder training.
Services provided by the department include:
- Distribute Annual Campus Safety & Crime Statistics annual flyer as required by the Jeanne Clery Act
- Provide weekly crime reports published by the campus newspaper
- Issue Timely Warnings to students in the event an incident would occur that could pose a threat to students
- Provide student Escorts for safety and medical purposes
- Provide vehicle jumpstarts and unlocking of vehicle door
- Issue Student Identification Cards
- Issue Bicycle Registrations
- Responsible for Parking Regulations flyer
- Issue Emergency weather campus alerts
- Assist with Fire Drills and Tornado Drills
- Provide Self-Defense Awareness & Familiarization Exchange (S.A.F.E.) classes
- Provide Safety meetings upon request
- Provide medical assistance when trained personnel are on duty
For more information, contact Police/Security Services.
To view the above PDF format files, you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.