Anderson: Alumni & Friends Golf Outing
Join us for an Anderson Alumni golf outing at one of Indiana's most beautiful and historic courses, Anderson Country Club. The fun starts at 11 a.m. with a shotgun start and boxed lunches in your cart. The format will be a scramble tournament and prizes will be awarded to our top finishers. We will be joined by special guests, such as new President John Pistole, new Head Football Coach John Sala, and Rodney Raven!
- DATE: Friday, September 11, 2015
- TIME: 11 a.m. (Check in by 10:30 a.m.)
- LOCATION: Anderson Country Club, 602 Northshore Blvd., Anderson, IN
On Campus: AU Football Alumni Day
The new era of Raven Football has begun. Head Coach John Sala has brought his winning ways to campus and we are ready to begin our ascension back to the top of the Heartland Conference. Coach Sala wants you and all AU Football Alumni & Friends to be a big part of this return to glory.
Alumni are welcome to register to join the team for ALL pre-game, in-game, and post-game activities Saturday, September 12.
Team meal. Team meetings. Locker Room. Sidelines. Full Access for you and your guests.
- DATE: Saturday, September 12, 2015
- TIME: TBA
- LOCATION: Macholtz Stadium, Miracle Avenue, Anderson, IN
On Campus: Elizabeth York Children's Literature Festival
This annual event celebrates the imagination of children's literature. This year will feature award-winning author Candace Fleming, children's author/illustrators Kristi Valiant and Will Hillenbrand, and storyteller extraordinary Doug Berky. Admission to the Festival is free. If you would like to participate in lunch, the cost is $10 per person. For more information, call (765) 641-4270 or visit the festival website.
- DATE: Saturday, September 19, 2015
- TIME: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- LOCATION: Nicholson Library, Anderson University campus
On Campus: Homecoming 2015
There's nothing like Homecoming at AU! Join us again this year as we celebrate the inauguration of new president John Pistole and enjoy the usual favorites of luminaries in the Valley, hot cider and doughnut holes at Helios, Street Fair, a football victory, and many other performances, games, and reunion breakfasts and gatherings.
- DATE: Friday, October 2 & Saturday, October 3
- TIME: Festivities throughout
- LOCATION: Anderson University
View a schedule of Homecoming Weekend.
On Campus: 2015 Newell Lectures in Biblical Studies
The School of Theology is again pleased to host the 2015 Newell Lectures in Biblical Studies. This is the 34th Annual Lecture for this series. This year's presenter is Dr. Candida R. Moss, Professor of New Testament and Early Christianity in the Department of Theology at the University of Notre Dame. This event is free and open to the public..
- DATE: Monday, October 12, 2015
- TIME: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- LOCATION: The Adam W. Miller Chapel, School of Theology
- OVERALL TOPIC: "Resurrection of the body, gender, disabilities, and the church."