TO US, YOUR SUCCESS HINGES ON MORE THAN JUST AN APPLICATION.
Because we want to make sure your time at Anderson University is successful, we require some extra information before we can let you know if you're accepted.
FIRST-TIME FRESHMEN AND TRANSFER STUDENTS
The following are required to complete your admission file:
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Completed application; an online version is available at anderson.edu/apply.
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Transfer students—scores are not required if you have at least 24 transferrable college credit hours.
- Official high school transcript
- Official college transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended, regardless of hours completed or reasons for leaving.
- AccessAU—Check the status of your application file throughout the application process.
- Click on AccessAU Academics
- Enter your username (included in letter received via US postal mail).
- Enter your 8-digit birthdate as your password: Example—mmddyyyy
- Once logged in, click on Self Service (found in the left hand column).
- Under Self Service, click on Student Center. From here, you will see all the necessary information on your application status and required materials.
- Identify your To Do List (found on the right hand side of the screen). A list of items we have NOT received will be located underneath your To Do List. If the list is empty, your application file is considered complete and is under review. At that point, you should expect to hear from us within a few weeks.