Welcome to the Office of Educational Support Services
Our office seeks to create a vital link between the University community and its undergraduate students, articulate the institution's academic purposes, and help students understand and negotiate the institution's academic rules, regulations, and requirements.
The office of Educational Support Services is located in the Registrar’s Office on the second floor of Decker Hall, room 258c. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Educational Support Services coordinates a variety of areas including:
- Advising Sheets
- Academic Probation
- Alpha Program
- Student Alerts
- SOAR weekend placement exams and registration
- Tutoring: Kissinger Learning Center
- Disability Services for Students
The mission of Educational Support Services is:
- to assist students in developing meaningful education plans by coordinating advisors and mentor support personnel who help students plan, select courses, schedule, and register for classes.
- to promote academic advising by providing appropriate resources, information, and support so that undergraduate students may learn to take a proactive role in the academic advising process, and thereby empowering themselves to become capable of making informed decisions regarding the selection of appropriate courses based on their individual interests and abilities.
- to provide academic support for student success through meetings and academic support contracts.
- to help undergraduate students fulfill their educational objectives and achieve their academic goals.
Director of Educational Support Services
Assistant to the Director
Educational Support Services
1100 E. 5th St.
Anderson, IN 46012
Fax Number: (765) 641-3015