Master of Music Education - Application
Steps in the application process
- Submit your completed application along with the application fee. This will open your file, put you in line for an admissions review, and allow the MME office to better assist you in the acceptance process.
- Ask two individuals to complete and submit a recommendation form to the Anderson University School of Music, Theatre, and Dance Graduate Program.
- Contact the colleges you have attended and have official transcripts mailed to the Anderson University School of Music, Theatre, and Dance Graduate Program.
- Once your application file is complete, you will be contacted regarding an interview with the music education faculty.
Applications, transcripts, and recommendations should be submitted to:
- Anderson University
School of Music, Theatre, and Dance Graduate Program
1100 E. Fifth Street
Anderson, IN 46012-3495
Student requirements for admission:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Valid teacher’s license.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Two recommendations testifying to teaching and musical abilities.
- Writing sample.
- Interview with music education faculty.
- $20 non-refundable application fee.
For more information: