MBA program in Indianapolis and Anderson
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Anderson University is a broad-based management program with an emphasis on practical application. The first year of the program emphasizes the integration of the basic business disciplines. The second year addresses the strategic and long-range needs of organizational life. A unique experience in global business is also available in the program. Classes are offered at five locations on the greater region
of Indianapolis and Anderson.
The Professional MBA program is a traditional MBA program designed for the working individual. Classes meet in the evening and mostly one night each week. Most students complete the program in less than 23 months. The entire program is offered on the Anderson campus and in several locations in Indianapolis.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) nationally accredits the Anderson University MBA program, and Anderson University is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Students may complete the generalist program in 37 credit hours or add a concentration through a 41 credit hour curriculum. Students may complete the program in only 22 months! Concentrations include:
- Human Relations
- International Business
- New Venture Development
- Project Management
AU MBA Distinctives
- Known since 1992 as the Indianapolis region's quality MBA for working professionals.
- Provides a unique blend of the expectations and rigor of a traditional MBA program with the practicality and accessibility of a working professional MBA.
- Students have access to the full-time faculty members of the Falls School of Business, who are known for high-caliber teaching.
- The cohort model builds accountability, teamwork, and camaraderie.
- The 15-week semester schedule allows for development of practical and work-oriented projects.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- The faculty and staff of the Anderson University Falls School of Business takes personal interest in student success.
- Students earn a general MBA with an option of concentrations in a specific field of study.