In anticipation of the Indianapolis Colts Training Camp, Anderson University is seeking individuals to serve as volunteers. The goal of volunteers serving at camp is to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all visitors to campus.
Interested individuals may visit AU Human Resources, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to complete a Volunteer Application and register for a training session. (Decker Hall, Room 11, 1100 East 5th Street, Anderson, Indiana.) Application by email is also available at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions, contact human resources at (765) 641-4200.
Returning volunteers may come to any of the sessions. New volunteers must attend one of the two-hour sessions. All sessions (unless otherwise noted) will be held in Decker Hall, Room 133 at 1100 E. 5th Street, Anderson, Ind., 46012.
In order to be a volunteer for the AU Colts Training Camp, the following are required:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Attend a Volunteer Training Session
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Bring picture ID card to training session (and each time you volunteer)
- Agree to conduct expectations as reviewed in the training sessions and on the application.
New Volunteer Training Sessions (2 hours):
- Saturday, June 22, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 25, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, June 27, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 8, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 11, 7 to 9 p.m.
Returning Volunteer Training Sessions (1 hour):
- Thursday, July 11, 6 to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 16, 12 to 1 p.m. (location: Reardon Auditorium Lobby)
Anderson University is a private Christian university of about 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students in central Indiana. Anderson University continues to be recognized as one of America's top colleges by U.S. News and World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes. Established in 1917 by the Church of God, Anderson University offers more than 65 undergraduate majors and graduate programs in business, music, nursing, and theology.