University Leadership Council
The University Leadership Council: a committee of past student leaders from various leadership groups on campus that wish to impact and encourage the current student leaders serving AU.
- Came into existence in 2003.
- Due to a need to have an impact in the lives of student leaders.
- Took form in the Department of Student Life as the need arose for student leadership connection.
- Composed of student leaders who have served in various leadership positions in the past and who wish to serve other student leaders.
- Christ-like Service - The ULC plans two to three Student Leadership events per semester and is committed to being prayer warriors for active student leaders.
- Creative Encouragement - This ranges from planning events to direct means of encouragement that meet the needs of various staffs and individuals.
- Authentic Relationships - ULC events provide a connection point between student leaders from various staffs, as well as a time to commemorate student leaders. The ULC is also conscious about providing purposeful relationship construction among Student Leadership as a whole.
- To continue to mold and expand to fit the needs of those in student leadership.
- To bring encouragement and refreshment to student leaders.
- To provide an opportunity for connection and relationship building between ULC members & student leaders, and most importantly in the strengthening and pursuit of a relationship with Jesus Christ.