This mission is realized through a commitment to teaching excellence and genuine concern for each individual student, and is supported by a faculty commitment to continuous professional development and service to the community.
Whether you are interested in one of our eight undergraduate majors, the MBA program, or the DBA program, I believe you will find that all of the programs offered by the Falls School of Business share several common characteristics and commitments:
- A commitment to provide the highest quality learning environment possible.
- An equal commitment to continuous improvement.
- A strong belief that business education must not only challenge a person to think in new ways, but it must also be practical and immediately applicable to the student's workplace.
- A fundamental commitment to the value of people, and the necessity of examining the ethical implications of decision making.
- A culture that emphasizes high-performance, change, and teamwork.
- An understanding that we live and work in an increasingly global environment that requires us to listen and to learn from one another.
These commitments and characteristics come alive in the classroom through the efforts of a highly qualified and dedicated faculty who consider their work a vocation ... not merely a "job." We are committed to our students at every level and seek their input continuously. Students, alumni, employers, and professional organizations all influence the direction that the Falls School of Business will take currently and in the future.
Our commitment to quality is affirmed by the fact that the Falls School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). This accreditation requires stringent and ongoing outcomes measures be applied to ensure that the highest quality in the teaching/learning process is achieved and maintained.
Dean, Falls School of Business