Welcome to the Tri-S Office
We are here to help you make the most of your Tri-S experience. We like to answer your questions, so don’t be afraid to drop in, call or email.
Location: Center for International and Intercultural Studies (CIIS), room 132, Decker Hall.
Office hours: M - F 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Center for International and Intercultural Studies (CIIS)
1100 E. Fifth St.
Anderson, IN 46012
Fax Number: (765) 641-4175
|Willi Kant||Director of International Education ||(765) 641-4172 |
|Donna Sharp||Administrative Assistant ||(765) 641-4170 |
|Aurora Doster||Administrative Assistant||(765) 641-4171|
What we offer:
- Opportunities for volunteer service abroad
- Cross-cultural travel opportunities
- Passport information
- International Student I.D. Cards (ISIC)
- Tri-S applications and information
- Study abroad advising and resources
- Travel consulting
- Assistance with obtaining travel visas
- Travel insurance