- 12-week leadership program designed specifically for incoming students (freshmen and new student transfers).
- Fellows focuses on how leadership gifts might intersect with the places of service and needs in the AU community.
- Students are cohort groups with an upperclassmen mentor that is also a Fellows alum.
- The 12-week (beginning the first full week of class) program encourages students to:
- dig deep into their faith and their understanding of self and others.
- plug in to service and lead during their time at Anderson.
- engage in curriculum that involves readings, films, writing exercises and multiple group experiences.
- usher growth and a sense of passion for each individual’s calling.
- Students are asked to commit two hours a week for group time and complete all weekly assignments (Maximum weekly time commitment is 4 hours.)
- This program is intended to compliment students’ academic pursuits.
- It will be challenging and it will set a foundation for students wanting to get involved and continue their leader development.
To apply for The Fellows:
- The Fellows Online Application
- The Fellows Academic Online Reference Form
- The Fellows Non-Academic Online Reference Form