The FSB Difference
Anderson University is a teaching institution. What does that mean?
- Our focus is on you. NO graduate assistants! You will have real-live professors (22 full-time faculty, 17 of whom have earned doctorates).
- Creative, hands-on instruction. The "salt and light" philosophy of education results in many opportunities to learn by doing, both through class assignments and through extra-curricular activities. Don’t be surprised if you are working right along side the faculty members.
- Anderson University Falls School of Business has the fifth largest MBA program in the state of Indiana. The program is known as the high-quality MBA for working professionals in Indiana.
- AU is the teacher for Christian business teachers across the United States and Canada. If you go to many other church-related or Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) member schools, there is a good chance that one of your professors has a doctorate (DBA) from Anderson University.
- Anderson University is the only CCCU institution to have its own professional business incubator (Flagship Enterprise Center).
- Anderson University publishes the Christian Business Academy Review, a journal of the Christian Business Faculty Association.