Chartwells Dining Service
Anderson University provides friendly service and great variety in four different locations. Click here to learn about the different Meal Plans offered.
- Pulse on Dining - An all-you-care-to-eat location, the Marketplace serves a variety of different cuisines that are made-fresh-daily (including expanded weekend hours). Pulse on Dining features an action cooking station, international cuisine, sandwiches, home-style cooking, fresh market salad bar, pasta and pizza bar, steamed rice, soups, and a grill.
- Look for the newly renovated Marketplace coming in January 2014!
- Chick-fil-A Express - This beloved national brand will serve the menu they are famous for, including chicken sandwiches, nuggets, wraps, salads and their legendary waffle fries.
- Olive’s Bistro- The Bistro offers a large variety of menu options, and has something for everyone! This location features subs, freshly toasted sandwiches, health-conscious wraps and flatbreads, pizzas, sizzling salads, rice bowls, and soups.
- Look for renovations to be completed November 2013!
- Coming January 2014!
- When you’re looking for something that is healthy, fresh, and ready on-the-go, Create (formerly Café Olé) has everything you need! Featuring oatmeal, fruit and granola yogurt parfaits, scones, bagel breakfast sandwiches, signature salads, flatbreads, steamed rice, and Starbucks drip coffee.
- Located in Hartung Hall.
- Perfect for grabbing a snack between classes or a pick-me-up before a study session at the library, Raven Xpress serves sandwiches, salads, hummus cups, fruit and cheese cups, granola parfaits, pudding parfaits, cookies, brownies, chips, and Starbucks drip coffee.