Hours of Operation & Contact Information
Easter Break Wellness Center Hours:
- Thursday, April 17; 6 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 18; 8 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 19; 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 20; CLOSED for EASTER
Monday, April 21; 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.Academic Year Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. -6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Patrons who utilize the facility are requested to please present a valid ID card to the person working at the Information desk.
- During Semester II the Department of Athletics has been granted exclusive use of the weight room area weekdays from 3:30 - 6:00 p.m. for the purposes of team workout sessions. The cardio area and upstairs track will remain open during these times.
- The men's staff locker room area will be closing at approximately 5 p.m. on Wednesday night's through February to accommodate officials for home men's and women's basketball games. Please use the locker room area at Bennett Natatorium.
Swimming Pool Hours
Academic Year Hours
(Open Monday - Saturday; Closed On Sundays)
Monday & Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:50 p.m.; 4 - 6 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 12 - 1:50 p.m., 4 - 6 p.m.
Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:50 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Cost: Pool Pass or $2 per session.
3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Monday & Wednesday: 6 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 7 - 9 p.m.
Open Family Swim
Friday 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Closed during home football games.
Current Student ID, Pool Pass, or $2.00
NOTE: You must have some affiliation with the University, it is not a public facility.
For information concerning swimming lessons and pool rental, call Jim Scott at 641-4496.