Hours of Operation & Contact Information
- Patrons who utilize the facility are requested to please present a valid ID card to the person working at the Information desk (765) 641-4560.
- During Semester II the Department of Athletics has been granted exclusive use of the weight room area weekdays from 3:30 - 6:00 p.m. for the purposes of team workout sessions. The cardio area and upstairs track will remain open during these times. Contact the weight room at (765) 641-3882.
- The men's staff locker room area will be closing at approximately 5 p.m. on Wednesday night's through February to accommodate officials for home men's and women's basketball games. Please use the locker room area at Bennett Natatorium.
Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 - 11 p.m.
Swimming Pool Academic Year Hours
Visit the Pool website for more information including Summer Hours.
(Open Monday - Saturday; Closed On Sundays)
Monday & Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:50 p.m.; 4 - 6 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 12 - 1:50 p.m., 4 - 6 p.m.
Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:50 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Cost: Pool Pass or $3 per session.
3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Monday & Wednesday: 6 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 7 - 9 p.m.
Open Family Swim
Friday 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Closed during home football games.
- Current Student ID, Pool Pass, or $3.00
- View current pricing on pool passes, swim lessons, and pool rental.
- NOTE: You must have some affiliation with the University, it is not a public facility.