Hours of Operation & Contact Information
- Patrons who utilize the facility are requested to please present a valid ID card to the person working at the Information desk (765) 641-4560.
- During Semester II the Department of Athletics has been granted exclusive use of the weight room area weekdays from 3:30 - 6:00 p.m. for the purposes of team workout sessions. The cardio area and upstairs track will remain open during these times. Contact the weight room at (765) 641-3882.
- The men's staff locker room area will be closing at approximately 5 p.m. on Wednesday night's through February to accommodate officials for home men's and women's basketball games. Please use the locker room area at Bennett Natatorium.
4th of July Weekend
The Kardatzke Wellness Center will be closed Saturday, July 4, and Sunday, July 5.
Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - Noon
** Summer hours will be modified during the Memorial Day and Fourth of July weekends. KWC will close during Colts Training Camp.
Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 - 11 p.m.
Swimming Pool Academic Year Hours
Visit the Pool website for more information including Summer Hours.
(Open Monday - Saturday; Closed On Sundays)
Monday & Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:50 p.m.; 4 - 6 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 12 - 1:50 p.m., 4 - 6 p.m.
Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:50 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Cost: Pool Pass or $3 per session.
3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Monday & Wednesday: 6 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 7 - 9 p.m.
Open Family Swim
Friday 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Closed during home football games.
- Current Student ID, Pool Pass, or $3.00
- View current pricing on pool passes, swim lessons, and pool rental.
- NOTE: You must have some affiliation with the University, it is not a public facility.