Due to historically dangerous temperatures, the university will be closed beginning at 7 p.m. on Monday, January 27 and will reopen at 8 a.m. Wednesday, January 29. This means all classes on Tuesday and Tuesday evening will be cancelled..
The shuttle bus will continue to run at 30 minute intervals until 11:30 p.m. tonight and will resume at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow morning running until 11:30 p.m. tomorrow night. Shuttle service will continue if temperatures are below zero.
So that all campus personnel affected can receive updated information promptly and accurately, official notification will be handled in the following manner:
1. Anderson University Home Page: www.anderson.edu (news)
2. Raven Alert System: sign up at http://ras.anderson.edu/ to receive alerts. (User and password are the same as that used to log on to AU computers)
3. Radio/TV announcements
4. AU Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)
Notification to “Resume” normal campus operations will be made by all of the above methods except Radio/TV (Radio/TV do not typically make this type of announcement).
Questions from faculty and staff regarding this announcement should be directed to:
- Dana Stuart (765) 641-4112, email@example.com
Questions from students regarding this announcement should be directed to:
- Brent Baker (765) 278-3847, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson University is a private Christian university in central Indiana. Anderson University continues to be recognized as one of America's top colleges by U.S. News and World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes. Established in 1917 by the Church of God (Anderson, Ind.), Anderson University offers more than 65 undergraduate majors and graduate programs in business, music, nursing, and theology.