United Way Campaign
United Way Campaign: November 14 - 18, 2016
United Way of Madison County is working to create the kind of community we all want to live in. Where every child graduates and achieves their dreams, where every person has a good job that allows them to fully provide for their family, and where every family is stronger because they are healthy. We work to improve the quality of life in our community by engaging people and organizations to advance education, income and health outcomes for all.
We invite you to join with us. Together, united, we can inspire hope and create a better future for everyone that calls Madison County home.
That’s what it means to LIVE UNITED.
- Payroll Deduction (online or paper pledge form)
- Make a one time gift and send a check to Human Resouces (ATTN: Pauletta Swank)
- Donate using a credit card after downloading the form.
- CLICK THIS LINK TO PLEDGE ONLINE.
(This is a secure Internet site.)
Your employee ID number may be found on your ID card or pay stub.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you were hired since 2008 your ID begins with a 2 and are 7 digits in length. Prior to 2008, your employee number starts with a 1 plus your 6 digit ID.
Notes: Amounts of $50 or more may be designated to an impact area of United Way or a specific 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit organization of your choice.
- If AU employees and retirees join together and increase gifts by 5% over last year, combined, the increased amount of the gifts will be matched $1 for $1 up to $15,000.
- Any donor who has previously given to the United Way of Madison County but did not give during the 2015-2016 campaign who makes a gift this year will also have their gift of $100 or more matched $1 for $1.
If you prefer to use a paper form, you may stop by Human Resources, Decker 11. If you have any questions, please contact Pauletta Swank at extension 4200.
A new form needs to be filled out each year (even with payroll deductions) for the new tax year.
Thank you for joining your colleagues at Anderson University in helping our community to LIVE UNITED.
Sincerely your Anderson University 2016 campaign coordinators,
Pauletta Swank (Human Resources)
Randy Coppess (Business Office)
Amy Hartzell (Sociology, Social Work, Criminal Justice, & Family Science)
Connie Huestis (Kinesiology)
Deborah Lilly (Communications & Marketing)