Completed in 1966, Rice Hall offers modular-style living (seven rooms per module, two students per room), air conditioning, and a spacious lounge to 234 women. This hall has some modifications for student with disabilities. Rice Hall is on University Boulevard, near the Olt Student Center.
|Rice Hall Lobby||Rice Hall Bathroom|
|Rice Hall Room||Rice Hall Room|
- Room size: See diagram
- Window: 48" x 59"
- Regular twin mattresses
- Desks, dressers, and wardrobes are attached and non-moveable except in corner rooms
- Beds are designed to be seperate or bunked.
- Lofting beds is not permitted in Rice Hall.
- Rooms are air-conditioned
- Handicap-accessible first floor rooms, restroom, lobby, and laundry