Completed in 1954 and renovated in 1999, Dunn Hall houses 190 men, approximately 40 percent freshman. Dunn offers air conditioning and accommodates students with physical disabilities. Students have the option of two-person rooms, single rooms, or larger three-to-four person rooms on a space available basis. Returning students are given first choice of the single and three-to-four person rooms. Dunn is in the center of campus near the Olt Student Center.
|Dunn Hall Lobby||Dunn Hall Kitchen|
|Dunn Hall Room||Dunn Hall Bathroom|
|Dunn Hall Laundry|
- Room size: 12'x 17'
- Window: 80" x 59"
- Extra-long twin mattresses
- Furniture is stackable and designed to be lofted or bunked
- Only love-seat-sized couches will fit under lofted furniture
- Room furniture is moveable
- Rooms are air-conditioned
- Handicap-accessible first floor rooms, restroom, lobby, and laundry