The Online Master of Arts in Christian Ministry has the following degree requirements:
- Complete 48 hours of courses.
- For each course, recruit a small group of adults in your local context and teach them for five hours using information learned in that course.
- Achieve a grade of C- or above in all required courses.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- For each course, travel to campus for 10 hours of face-to-face interaction in the classroom with the instructor and other students in the course. This on-campus component is an important feature of our seminary online degree. It is designed to establish relationships and set the atmosphere for completing online degree coursework. The seminary requires this on-campus component in every online course because of the faculty's commitment that ministry is about relationships; therefore theological education must also be relational.
"Many online students have said that their time on the Anderson University School of Theology campus is the best part of their seminary experience. They always bring energy, vitality, and excitement with them, making them active contributors to the residential community. When the students meet with their professors and residential students who are taking the same course on campus, a true community of learning develops." — Dr. John Aukerman
For more detailed information and discussion contact David Neidert, director of student development, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (765) 641-4526.