The Online Master of Arts in Christian Ministry has the following degree requirements:
- Complete 48 hours of courses.
- For each course, recruit a small group of adults in your local context and teach them for five hours using information learned in that course.
- Achieve a grade of C- or above in all required courses.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
The MACM has a core structure of courses. The core courses that must be completed are:
- Orientation to Online Graduate Theological Studies
- Literature and History of the Old Testament I and II
- Literature and History of the New Testament I and II
- Constructive Theology I and II
- Church of God Reformation Movement (or your denominational history)
- History of the Christian Church
- Ethics for the Vocation of Ministry
- Biblical Foundations of Mission
- The Ministry of Reconciliation
For detailed information on these courses, sequence, and the program structure see the current Anderson University School of Theology catalog.