To complete the Master of Divinity degree at the Anderson University School of Theology, the following requirements must be met:
- Complete the formal application process for Anderson University School of Theology.
- Remove, within the first 12 hours of seminary graduate work, any undergraduate academic deficiencies identified at the time of admission to the Anderson University School of Theology.
- Complete the seminary's orientation and testing program.
- Complete a minimum of 81 graduate-level semester hours.
- Achieve a grade of C- or higher in all required courses.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.